BHEL PURI RECIPE
BHEL PURI RECIPE (#LC14024): The crispy puri with fillings and hot flavoured water will leave a sensational burst of flavour in you mouth. This is an ideal Mumbai street food.
Roasted chana dal
Crisp Flat Puris
Boiled & Cubed
Red chili Garlic chutney
How to make bhel puri recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a bowl add puffed rice, roasted chana dal, puris crushed, peanuts, onion, potatoes, green chillies, lemon juice, sev and toss well.
3. Add green chutney, tamarind chutney and red chutney as per your taste and add chopped coriander, mix well.
4. Add the remaining sev on top.
5. Serve immediately for the puffed rice to be crisp.