BESAN LADOO RECIPE
Besan Ladoo (#LC14048): This tasty indian sweet, made of gram flour and sugar is a common feature at traditional festivals, and celebrations.
How to make besan ladoo recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a Pan / Kadai heat the ghee and once it melts add the green cardamom powder.
3. Add gram flour and roast stirring continuously on low heat until you get a nice aroma.
4. Switch off the heat and add the Pistachio & almond powders and stir it in.
5. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly.
6. Add sugar powder and mix well.
7. Once it is cool enough to touch, but still warm, roll into equal sized balls or ladoos. Cool and store.
8. This is a perfect dish for Indian festivals.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Spatula - Wooden