BELL PEPPER & OLIVE PIZZA RECIPE
Bell pepper & olive pizza Recipe ( LC14114): Start off the year with a bang with this delicious flatbread pizza topped with bell peppers, olives and corn drizzled with mozzarella and feta cheese with a garnish of fresh basil.
All Purpose flour
Red bell peppers
How to make bell pepper & olive pizza recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
3. Mix and knead to a soft dough.
4. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 1 hour.
5. After 1 hour, knock it down and knead lightly.
6. Roll out the dough to a disc, about 12 inches (30 cm) diameter.
7. Place on a baking tray.
8. To make the Pomodoro sauce - heat oil in a sauce pan & add garlic.
9. Add chopped tomato and cook.
10. Let it cook to get a thick consistency.
11. Spread the Pomodoro tomato sauce on the pizza base.
12. Add mozzarella cheese & corn.
13. Top with bell peppers, olives and feta cheese. Lastly drizzle with olive oil.
14. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 250°C / 480°F.
15. Garnish with Fresh Basil leaves & serve hot.
Italian RecipesInternational RecipesArabic Recipes