Batheeth Recipe (LC14261 ) - Batheeth is an Emirati health mix dessert made from dates and saffron crumble. The subtle taste and flavour of saffron and dates as a natural sweetener makes this dessert healthy.
All Purpose flour
2 1/2 grams
How to make BATHEETH RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the seedless dates & keep it aside.
3. In a flat bottomed pan, heat the flour & sauté till it has turned to golden brown color .
4. Then add finely chopped dates & mix well.
5. Add ghee, cardamom powder, saffron & rose water.
6. Using a masher, start mixing all the ingredients well on low heat.
7. Plate the mixture & garnish with finely chopped almond & pistachio.
8. Serve warm.
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass