BATATA HARRA RECIPE
BATATA HARRA RECIPE (LC14245) - Spiced potato recipe with middle eastern flavours originating from Lebanon.
Cut into small pieces
Red chilli paste
How to make batata harra recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the potatoes skin & cut into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the garlic & coriander leaves into small pieces & keep it aside.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C / 350°F.
5. To prepare the dressing for baking, take a large bowl then combine together chopped potatoes, garlic, salt, cumin powder & olive oil.
6. Toss them well, until all the ingredients are combined.
7. Take a baking tray & scatter the potatoes in one layer & evenly spaced.
8. Transfer the tray to the oven & roast for 15 minutes or until it turns golden brown color.
9. To prepare the harra, transfer the baked potatoes into a heavy bottom pan & saute in the medium heat.
10. Add the chili paste & cook for 5 minutes or until all the ingredients are mixed well.
11. Add chopped coriander leaves & pomegranate syrup. Mix well.
12. Serve hot with pomegranate seeds & fresh mint leaves.
Non stick Frying Pan
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes