ALMOND PISTA KULFI RECIPE
ALMOND PISTA KULFI RECIPE (#LC14043): Kulfi, the cold dessert a really simple recipe. Kulfi is often referred as traditional Indian Ice cream. Kulfi is an absolute summer treat that will wow your next party. This dessert is for almond and pistachio lovers, it's sure you will get addicted!
1 1/2 liter
How to make almond pista kulfi recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Put milk in a large thick bottomed pan and place pan on medium-high heat till the milk boils. Once the milk starts to boil, reduce the heat to minimum and simmer stirring occasionally until the milk reduces by half.
3. Add the Sugar, Almonds and Pistachios and mix well. Cook till the sugar dissolves, stirring continuously with a spatula. Finally add Saffron and stir once more to mix.
4. Switch off the flame and set aside the pan to let the mixture cool.
5. Add the grated khoya and combine well.
6. Pour the kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds or Ice cream moulds and place them in the freezer to set.
7. Once fully set, place the moulds in hot water for less than a minute or until the outer edge melts and the kulfi can be removed from the mould.
Ice Cream Moulds
Thick bottomed Pan