BABY POTATO AND VEGETABLE KEBAB RECIPE
BABY POTATO AND VEGETABLE KEBAB RECIPE (#14365)
Red bell peppers
How to make BABY POTATO AND VEGETABLE KEBAB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the extra firm tofu into desired shape.
3. Then cut the zucchini, white mushroom, green capsicum and red bell pepper into bite-sized pieces.
4. Cut the red onion into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a medium sized bowl, add honey, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil and sugar.
6. Mix well.
7. To this marinade, add the chopped vegetables, baby potatoes and tofu.
8. Fold and combine to coat the vegetables well. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
9. Thread the vegetables onto skewers.
10. Brush the grill pan with oil and cook the vegetables for 3 minutes or until cooked well.
11. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass