BABY CORN NAAN RECIPE
BABY CORN NAAN RECIPE (LC14211): This recipe is of Indian bread stuffed with baby corn filling. This can be eaten with yogurt by itself or with other veges.
All Purpose flour
2 1/2 Cups
How to make BABY CORN NAAN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a small bowl, mix the yeast and sugar in warm water. Let the yeast mixture sit for 10 – 12 minutes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, seive all purpose flour and salt .
4. Now combine butter, yeast mixture, milk, oil & knead the dough.
5. Continue to knead the dough until it turns into a firm & elastic ball.
6. Transfer the dough into a small bowl and cover it with cling film. Keep it aside for 2 hours in a warm place.
7. In the meantime, you can prepare the stuffing by adding baby corn, green chilli, salt, chili flakes, coriander seeds, mint leaves in the blender jar.
8. Grind roughly into a coarse paste.
9. Knead the risen dough & divide it into small balls.
10. Using a rolling pin, roll the ball out flat. Repeat for all other balls.
11. Place the baby corn stuffing in the center and fold the two edges & press to join.
12. Heat a flat pan & once hot place the stuffed kulcha to cook.
13. Flip & cook both the sides for 2 - 3 minutes or until you golden brown color.
14. Before serving, brush with little butter.
15. Serve hot.