ASSIDAT- AL-BOUBAR RECIPE
Assidat Al Boubar Recipe (LC14260) - This luscious pumpkin porridge is a traditional Emirati dessert that is mildly sweet. It is popular during the holy month of Ramadan and relished as an after meal treat.
All Purpose flour
How to make assidat- al-boubar recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the pumpkin into small cubes by discarding the skin & seeds.
3. Boil water in a flat bottomed pan over high heat.
4. Add the pumpkin cubes & boil till it cooks.
5. In a separate flat bottomed pan, heat the flour & whisk well over medium heat till it become golden brown.
6. Now add the cooked pumpkin in the flour.
7. Mix the pumpkin well & then add date syrup, saffron, ghee & cardamom powder.
8. Plate the mixture after it become like mousse then garnish with dates & chopped pistachio.
9. Serve warm.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan
Middle Eastern Recipes