LAMB ARAYES RECIPES (LC14240) - Arabic bread stuffed with minced lamb and vegetables, chargrilled.
Black pepper ground
How to make arayes recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion, Tomato & keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the fresh parsley.
4. To prepare the stuffing, take a large mixing bowl, combine together minced lamb, chopped onions, tomatoes, parsley leaves.
5. Add paprika powder, arabic spices, crushed black pepper powder & salt.
6. Mix them well until all are ingredients are combined well & rest the mixture in fridge for 2 hours.
7. Take an arabic bread then slit in one end with a knife & work open rest of it.
8. Separate the bread into two pieces.
9. Apply the mixture of lamb on one side of the bread & close it with the other one on the top.
10. Heat the grill pan on medium heat then place the stuffed arabic bread on the pan.
11. Add corn oil on the top & flip another side. Cook for 5 - 8 minutes or until the bread turns golden brown color.
12. To roast the vegetables, cut the cerely, bell peppers, onion & tomatoes into wedges.
13. Heat the oil in the grill pan & when hot add the chopped vegetables.
14. Sprinkle salt, arabic spices & paprika powder & sauté well.
15. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until the raw smell disappear from the vegetables.
16. Serve the pieces of Arayes with grilled vegetables, tahina sauce & pomegranate syrup. Garnish with fresh mint then serve it hot.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes