APRICOT DANISH RECIPE
Apricot Danish(#LC14098): Apricot danish are delightful pastries with apricot baked in oven. It is another danish braid filled with fresh apricots. Create a simple apricot Danish at home with our step by step recipe.
How to make APRICOT DANISH recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under " Change Serving". We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Boil milk and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl mix egg yolk, cornflour and vanilla essence. Whisk well.
4. Pour the hot milk onto the cornflour mixture and continue whisking.
5. Return the mixture in the sauce pan, stirring with a whisk, continue cooking until the pastry cream is thick.
6. Set aside to cool.
7. Roll out the puff pastry. With a cutter, cut out a circle, 3 inch in diameter.
8. Cut again with a 2 inch cutter to make a hole so you will get a ring. Place this ring on top of a 3 cut pastry.
9. Brush with egg wash.
10. Pipe pastry cream in a circular motion.
11. Place half of the apricot at the center of the pastry.
12. Bake at 180°C / 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
13. Cool to room temperature and serve!
Cutter - Round
Mixing bowl - glass
International RecipesArabic Recipes