ALOO PARATHA RECIPE
Aloo Paratha Recipe (#LC14022): The quintessential breakfast option from North India, effortlessly paired with green chillies , a dab of pickle and a big dollop of butter.
Whole wheat flour
Boiled & mashed
How to make aloo paratha recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For the dough: Take whole wheat flour in a food processor. Add vegetable oil, salt & mix. Then gradually add the water to form a dough. Mix/knead it to make a smooth soft dough and add more water if required. Cover with a plastic wrap and keep aside for 15-30 mins.
3. For the stuffing: Mix the boiled and mashed potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, onion and salt.
4. To Prepare the Paratha: Divide the dough into equal portions and make small ball shaped doughs. Flatten it by rolling.
5. Spread the potato mixture over the flattened paratha .
6. Apply water along the edge to help stick the paratha that will be placed on top.
7. Place another flattened paratha above the mixture and roll using a rolling pin along the edge to ensure it is stuck to each other.
8. Heat a flat pan / tawa and place the paratha on it and cook on moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
9. Turn it and apply half a tsp of butter on it and fry over low heat.
10. Once brown turn again & apply butter on the other side. Cook on low heat until the paratha turns golden brown.
11. Serve aloo paratha with any raitas or pickles.
Spatula - Wooden