ALMOND SOUP RECIPE
Almond soup recipe LC14181 - This is a rich soup made from grinding almonds and is a perfect dish for a cold winter evening.
All Purpose flour
Black pepper ground
How to make almond soup recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Soak the almonds over night in water and remove the skin.
3. Grate the nutmeg and set aside.
4. In the blender, add peeled almonds & milk and grind them well.
5. Once ground to a smooth paste, keep aside.
6. In a pan, dry toast the chopped almonds until it turns light brown and keep aside.
7. Melt the butter in a heavy bottom pan & add the flour and saute on a medium flame till you get a fresh aroma.
8. Add the nutmeg powder and mix well.
9. Gradually, add milk and keep stirring continuously to ensure no lumps are formed.
10. Add the ground almond paste.
11. Add water into the pan and stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and bubbly.
12. Add salt and pepper to taste.
13. Add cream and remove from the flame.
14. Pour the warm soup through a sieve to get a smooth texture.
15. Garnish the warm soup with toasted almonds and parsley.
16. Serve Hot.
Non stick Frying Pan