AGLIO E OLIO RECIPE
AGLIO E OLIO RECIPE (#LC14403) - This simple and basic pasta sauce made with garlic and olive oil is flavourful. Toss it with spaghetti and add chilli flakes for some heat.
2 1/2 Tablespoon
1 1/2 Teaspoon
How to make aglio e olio recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel and slice the garlic cloves.
3. Finely chop the fresh parsley.
4. Bring water to a boil. Add olive oil and salt.
5. Add the spaghetti. Cover and cook the pasta by stirring in between.
6. Drain the spaghetti and set aside.
7. In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until it is fragrant. Then add the red crushed chilli and sauté.
8. Add pine nuts and cook until the nuts turn golden brown.
9. Pour the garlic and olive oil sauce directly in the spaghetti and toss. Plate it, top with Parsley & top with Parmesan cheese.
10. Serve hot.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan
Spatula - Wooden