QAMAR EL DIN RECIPE
QAMAR EL DIN RECIPE (LC14216) : Qamar el din is a juice made from dried apricots & is very popular during the holy month of Ramadan's fasting time.
How to make qamar el din recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement. We recommend you set it before you start cooking.
2. Chop the dry apricot into small pieces & set aside.
3. Boil the water in the pan then add sugar.
4. Add apricot in the boiling water & cook the apricot till soft and remove from flame.
5. Add pure gum and rosewater in the pan.
6. Blend the mixture into a fine paste.
7. Strain the mixture by using sieve to remove any big solid parts.
8. Add water & mix well.
9. Before serving add ice & pour the juice.
10. Garnish with mint leaves.
11. Serve cold.
Middle Eastern Recipes