PAN-SEARED SALMON ON A BED OF LEAFY GREENS
Black pepper ground
Mixed Green Salad
How to make pan-seared salmon on a bed of leafy greens recipe?
1. Set serving size
2. For the preparation of the marination, in a bowl mix juice of lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper & olive oil
3. Add the salmon to the marinate & set aside for 10 - 15 mins.
4. To prepare the salad bed, Add the halved tomatoes, salt, pepper & drizzle with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Set aside
5. Heat a pan on medium-high. Place the salmon skin down and sear for about 3?5 minutes. Keep turning until all sides are well seared. Remove and set aside
6. In a sauce pan, melt the butter, add the mustard, the dill and the juice of the remaining half of lemon.
7. Pour the sauce over the salmon.
8. Place the salmon on the bed of leafy greens and serve.
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass