LEMON RICOTTA PANCAKE
All Purpose flour
How to make lemon ricotta pancake recipe?
1. Set serving size.
2. Separate the eggs yolks from the egg whites.
3. To the bowl with the egg yolks add the ricotta cheese, milk, lemon zest & the vanilla extract.
4. Mix well till it all blends in.
5. Add Flour & baking powder & mix well.
6. Beat the egg whites till white & foamy.
7. Gently fold ¼ of the egg whites into the lemon ricotta mixture. Gently fold in the remaining egg whites. Be careful not to deflate the eggs.
8. Heat flat pan on medium heat. Pour a little oil & add 1 scoop of the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on the edges.
9. Cook the remaining pancakes.
10. Top with berries of your choice & drizzle with maple syrup.
11. Finish with some lemon zest & serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan
Liquid measuring cup