KALE & SWEET POTATO SALAD
Healthy Nutritional salad which is like a whole meal from our " Easy Meals for Busy People" collection.
Red chilli powder
Black pepper ground
1 1/2 Tablespoon
How to make kale & sweet potato salad recipe?
2. Set serving size
3. Soak & wash the Quinoa & cook with double the amount of water or as per package instructions
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C.
5. Peel & cube sweet potatoes
6. Put in a oven proof dish & coat with spices drizzle with olive oil
7. Bake for 15 minutes until tenderly cooked at 375°F or 190°C.
8. Check on the quinoa to ensure it is done & ready.
9. Add the pumpkin seeds, spices & part of maple syrup & mix well.
10. Spread the pumpkin seeds out on a baking tray.
11. Bake for 10 minutes along with the sweet potatoes.
12. Add the Kale in a large bowl & drzizzle with olive oil. Massage with hands to make it tender.
13. Check the pumpkin seeds & remove
14. For the dressing, combine the tahini, maple syrup & add water little at a time till you reach desired consistency.
15. Remove the cooked sweet potato from the oven & get ready to assemble it.
16. Add the quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, red onion, and pumpkin seeds.
17. Drizzle with tahini dressing and toss well.
18. Serve & Enjoy!
Mixing bowl - glass
Bowl - Small
Sauce pan with lid
Liquid measuring cup