GINGER CARDAMOM LAMB CHOPS
Black pepper ground
How to make ginger cardamom lamb chops recipe?
1. Set serving size
2. Peel & chop vegetables into large cubes.
3. Boil the carrots and potatoes in salted water until you can pierce with fork.
4. In a bowl, mix the cumin, ginger and garlic minced, cardamon powde & , salt and pepper to tastes
5. Add Olive Oil & mix to paste
6. Cover the Lamb Chops in the paste we made & rub it in & marinate for 10 mins.
7. Check on vegetables & remove & drain water.
8. Pour oil in pan & cook on both sides for 3-4 mins on each side.
9. In another pan, heat the remaining oil. Add the remaining ginger and garlic and add the Italian seasoning. Saute until fragrant. Add the potatoes and carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
10. Plate the vegetables & lamb chops & garnish with chopped chives.
Flat Bottomed pan