1. Oven: To get the best baking results, the most important equipment that all baking kitchens must-have, is an oven.
2. Weighing Scale: In baking, accuracy is key. To achieve the best results all ingredients should be measured, as per a recipe, by using a weighing scale.
3. Measuring Cups: When it comes to baking, there is nothing like adding the right amounts of ingredients to achieve a perfectly baked cake. To get the exact amounts of a recipe, measuring cups and spoons can also prove to be quite handy.
4. Silicone Cake or Cupcake Moulds: By baking in silicone material moulds you can ensure that your cakes, cupcakes, puddings, etc. will not stick to the sides or the bottom of the tins and can also enable easy removal of the cakes, due to its flexibility.
5. Whisk: Whisks have the ability to aerate and provide volume to a mix, making it an essential baking tool. In addition to beating eggs or mixing a batter, whisks also assist in diminishing the lumpiness of a sauce.
A sharp knife enables you to cut, slice and chop vegetables and other food items into clean and smooth pieces and prevents the vegetables to turn into a pulp, from using a blunt knife.
2. Chopping board
When you have a sharp knife another item you require is a chopping board. Chopping vegetables and other raw food items can get messy if placed on countertops or plates. Cutting boards prove as a convenient platform, for chopping and cutting purposes, without being extremely messy.
3. Non-stick cooking pan
A non-stick cooking pan ensures that even the runniest of batters comes right off, which otherwise would have been quite difficult to get off an iron skillet.
4. Spice Rack
The rack not only gives you an organized single place for all your spices but also saves the time you spend searching for them on your shelves and cabinets.
Keeping strainers in hand, can prove to be quite effective. By using a strainer, you can drain out the excess water from your pasta or rice, and even collect the bones and vegetables from a stock you have prepared effortlessly.