1. Oven: To get the best baking results, the most important equipment that all baking kitchens must-have, is an oven.
2. Weighing Scale: In baking, accuracy is key. To achieve the best results all ingredients should be measured, as per a recipe, by using a weighing scale.
3. Measuring Cups: When it comes to baking, there is nothing like adding the right amounts of ingredients to achieve a perfectly baked cake. To get the exact amounts of a recipe, measuring cups and spoons can also prove to be quite handy.
4. Silicone Cake or Cupcake Moulds: By baking in silicone material moulds you can ensure that your cakes, cupcakes, puddings, etc. will not stick to the sides or the bottom of the tins and can also enable easy removal of the cakes, due to its flexibility.
5. Whisk: Whisks have the ability to aerate and provide volume to a mix, making it an essential baking tool. In addition to beating eggs or mixing a batter, whisks also assist in diminishing the lumpiness of a sauce.