TOMATO RICE RECIPE
Tomato Rice(#LC14058): A healthy, delicious rice preparation with the full-bodied flavour of fresh ripe tomatoes, rich with traditional Indian spices.
Garam masala powder
Red Chili Powder
How to make TOMATO RICE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash the basmati rice and soak it in water for 10-15 minutes. Take a deep bottomed pan and boil the water. Add salt and add the washed rice into it. Cook the rice until it is fully done and drain it .
3. Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and chopped onions and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and salt. Saute it on medium flame for few minutes until the raw smell leaves.
6. Add garam masala powder & red chili powder and mix. Cover and cook on low heat until the tomatoes are fully cooked and the oil oozes out.
7. Add the green peas and coriander leaves cooked basmati rice. Mix it well.
8. Slit cashew nuts in half. Heat oil in a pan and saute on a slow flame till the cashews turn light brown in colour. Drain onto an absorbent paper and keep it for garnish.
9. Add the fried cashews to garnish .
10. Serve the tomato rice with vegetable raita .
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid