SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO RECIPE
SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO RECIPE (#LC14398) - Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto is easy to put together and versatile. Use it in pastas, lasagna or simply serve as a dip.
Fresh Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
How to make SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Lightly crush and peel the garlic.
3. In a food processor add fresh basil leaves, sun dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese and oregano.
4. Also add black pepper ground, salt, garlic and olive oil.
5. Pulse until the desired consistency.
6. Transfer the pesto into a medium sized jar.
7. You can store this in an airtight container for 7 to 10 days.