SPINACH & CHEESE FILO RECIPE
Spinach Cheese Filo Recipe (#LC14087) : Flaky Filo sheets are layered with a savoury spinach and cheese wrapped in thin layers of filo pastry, combining strong flavours and lovely crisp texture. Try this Greek style pie recipe!
Cut into small pieces
Black pepper ground
How to make SPINACH & CHEESE FILO RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In pan, cook the onions in the olive oil for about 2 minutes & add the finely chopped spinach.
3. Cook till there is no water in the pan & let cool fully.
4. Once fully cool, to the mixture add pepper, salt and feta cheese.
5. Place a sheet of filo pastry flat and brush with some oil. Then place another sheet on top of it. If they are too wide you can cut the pastry to 5 cm width.
6. Preheat oven to 180°C / 356° F. Using a spoon place a tablespoon full of mixture in the corner.
7. Brush the sheet with oil and fold.
8. Continue folding till you get a triangle and then seal the end.
9. Repeat the same process to make more using the spinach and the sheets.
10. Place the pastry on lightly greased tray and bake for 10 -12 minutes at 180°C / 356° F. It is done when it turns crisp and golden color.
11. Serve hot.
Cooking Pot - Kadai