ROSEMARY TUNA KEBAB RECIPE
ROSEMARY TUNA KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14364) - Rosemary Tuna Kebab is one more reason to eat tuna. Marinated in herbs, this tuna gives out a fresh aroma and taste.
How to make ROSEMARY TUNA KEBAB RECIPE recipe
2. Cut the mushroom into four
3. Then Cut the green capsicum and red bell pepper
4. Slice the lemon to serve with & set aside.
5. Finely chop the red onion
6. Cut the tuna into bite-sized pieces
7. In a blender or food processor, mix olive oil, chopped red onion, fresh rosemary and garlic. Blend until smooth.
8. In a medium sized bowl, pour the marinade over tuna to coat it well.
9. coat it well.
10. Thread the tuna and vegetables onto skewers.
11. Grill kebab for about 4 to 5 minutes each side, Grill to desired doneness.
12. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass