ONION PAKORA RECIPE
Onion Pakora(#LC14012): Onion pakoras are popular Indian tea time snack as well as a starter snack. They are mostly enjoyed on rainy days and in most Indian party menus.
Red Chili Powder
How to make ONION PAKORA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a mixing bowl take gram flour & add chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds, fresh coriander & salt to taste.
3. Add water little at a time & make batter of medium consistency. Add sliced onions and mix.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame.
5. Put the onion batter using a teaspoon into the oil, one spoon at a time. Fry turning once till golden brown.
6. Serve with green chutney.
Cooking Pot - Kadai