NEW YORK BBQ STYLE RECIPE
NEW YORK BBQ STYLE RECIPE (LC14358) - Now you're just one recipe far from grilling the best New York Style Steak at home. It is juicy and grilled to perfection.
1 1/4 Cup
1 1/4 Cup
Dry Basil leaves
Apple Cider vinegar
How to make NEW YORK BBQ STYLE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare the marinade, take a large bowl, combine together steak seasoning, finely chopped garlic, dried Italian seasoning and dried basil leaves.
3. Add apple cider, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Mix everything well.
5. Pour the marinade sauce over the beef & mix to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
6. Brush the grill pan with olive oil.
7. Cook meat as desired.Place the beef & grill for 8 - 10 minutes each side or until completely cooked.
8. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass