MUTTON VINDALOO RECIPE
Mutton Vindaloo (#LC14051) : Vindaloo is originally a portuguese dish made with vinegar also known as Vinho and Garlic also known as Al'ho to become Vindaloo. It is a Mutton Curry with spices.
Dry Red Chili
Reduce for less spicy
How to make MUTTON VINDALOO RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a grinder add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, garlic paste, ginger paste and dry red chilis and grind to a fine paste and keep aside.
3. In a thick bottomed pan heat vegetable oil. Add the chopped potatoes and fry until light brown on the outside or half cooked. Remove from the pan with a skimmer and keep aside.
4. Fry onions until browned stirring every now and then.
5. Once the onions are brown, add the mutton pieces and stir.
6. Add green chillies, black peppercorns, green cardamom, cloves, sugar and salt & mix it in.
7. Add water and cover and cook on medium heat until mutton is tender.
8. Add fried potatoes and the ground masala made in step 2 which was set aside.
9. Fully cook the meat and potatoes on low heat. Once both are fully cooked add vinegar and simmer for another 5 minutes.
10. Serve with any rice dish or indian bread.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan