MELTING MOMENTS RECIPE
Melting moments Recipe (#LC14076) : Light, round wonderful oatmeal cookies with sugar coating which literally melt in your mouth.
All Purpose flour
How to make MELTING MOMENTS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 160°C
3. In a mixing bowl beat the unsalted butter and caster sugar.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
5. Add it to the bowl with butter and sugar and beat it in.
6. In another bowl, sift all purpose flour and baking powder together.
7. Fold the flour into the butter mixture.
8. Form a smooth dough by rubbing in the butter into the flour
9. Roll into small balls, crust with oatmeal and set on a baking tray at least 1.5 inches apart.
10. Flatten slightly and place a piece of almond on each biscuit.
11. Bake at 160°C in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until done. Check if cooked using a toothpick. Once done, cool on the tray for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
12. These can be stored for a few days.
Bowl - Small