KIDS CAESAR SALAD RECIPE
KIDS CAESAR SALAD RECIPE (LC14268): Green Salad made of lettuce leaves & shaped croutons with a mayonnaise dressing. This is good way to get the kids to eat salads is to involve them in making it.
How to make KIDS CAESAR SALAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Grate the parmesan cheese & keep it aside.
3. To prepare the croutons, take a bread slice & make a desired shapes using the cutters. Brush the croutons with butter on the top & arrange it on the baking tray.
4. Add the grated cheese on the top & bake at 180°C / 350 °F for 4 - 5 mins or until it turns golden brown color.
5. To prepare the dressing, take a small bowl & combine together mayonnaise, chopped garlic & Worcestershire sauce.
6. Add salt, lemon juice & olive oil. Mix them well
7. Roughly chop the romaine lettuce & keep it in a bowl.
8. To prepare the salad, take chopped romaine lettuce in a bowl, add the salad dressing, croutons & grated cheese.
9. Toss the salad well.
10. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden