JADE CHICKEN RECIPE
Jade Chicken recipe (LC14305 ) - Deep fried chicken cubes are glazed with spicy and slightly sweet sauce to tantalize your taste buds.
White pepper ground
Red bell peppers
Red chilli paste
Black pepper sauce
How to make JADE CHICKEN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes.
3. To marinate the chicken, add chicken in the bowl, whisk together egg, chicken stock powder, salt, white pepper powder, finely chopped garlic, ginger & corn flour.
4. Coat well & marinate for 2 - 3 hours.
5. To fry the chicken & vegetables, heat the oil in a flat bottom pan over high heat. Deep fry the marinated chicken.
6. Cook both sides for 4 - 5 minutes or until chicken turns golden color.
7. Place the fried chicken in a fine strainer to remove the excess oil.
8. In the same oil, deep fry the diced onion, red & green capsicum for 2 -3 minutes or until the onion turns translucent.
9. Remove from the oil & place it along with fried chicken to remove the excess oil.
10. Heat the oil in a new wok & then add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger & green chillies.
11. Reduce the heat & then add chili paste, tomato ketchup, hosini sauce, black pepper sauce, oyster sauce, soya sauce. Stir well & cook for one minute.
12. Add salt, chicken broth powder, white pepper powder & saute for 30 secs or until it thickens & bubbles.
13. Finally add honey, vinegar & mix them well.
14. Add fried chicken & vegetables, sesame oil & chopped spring onions. Toss quickly to coat.
15. Garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass