INDIAN SPICED BEEF KEBAB RECIPE
INDIAN SPICED BEEF KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14384 ) - These aromatic and tender Indian Spiced Beef Kebabs are always a wonderful recipe to add to your Barbecue menu.
Garam masala powder
How to make INDIAN SPICED BEEF KEBAB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the beef into small cubes.
3. In a large bowl, combine yogurt and cayenne pepper.
4. Mix the ingredients well.
5. Add in garam masala powder, garlic paste, ginger paste, curry powder and salt.
6. Add the beef cubes to this marinade.
7. Mix everything well to coat each piece of beef properly.
8. Thread the marinated beef cubes to the metal skewer.
9. Brush the preheated grill pan with oil and place the skewered beef kebabs.
10. Grill the kebabs for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked fully.
11. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass