GRILLED LOBSTER SRIRACHA RECIPE
GRILLED LOBSTER SRIRACHA RECIPE (#14367) - Sriracha, known for its hot chili flavor complements the Lobster well.
How to make GRILLED LOBSTER SRIRACHA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the chives.
3. In a small bowl, mix sriracha sauce and butter.
4. Mix well.
5. Cut the lobster tail into two or butterfly the tail by cutting lengthwise through the centre of the hard top shell.
6. Insert a wooden skewer so it doesn’t curl up on the grill.
7. Brush the lobster with olive oil and sprinkle salt.
8. Oil the grill pan. and
9. Brush the lobster with Butter and Sriracha during the grilling process.
10. Cook the lobster for 4 - 5 minutes on each side.
11. Serve the lobster with thai chilli sauce.
Bowl - Small