GRILLED CHICKEN & GOLDEN PINEAPPLE RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN & GOLDEN PINEAPPLE RECIPE (#14368) - The grilled pineapples give this dish a sweet flavour that complements the grilled chicken.
How to make GRILLED CHICKEN & GOLDEN PINEAPPLE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To make the marinade: In a medium sized bowl, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, mustard sauce, soy sauce and garlic powder.
3. Then add salt, asian chilli sauce, ginger paste, tomato ketchup, onion powder and brown sugar.
4. Mix all the ingredients well.
5. Add the chicken to the marinade and set aside. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Oil the grill pan and cook the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
7. Grill the pineapple for 3 minutes on both sides.
8. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass