GORGEOUS SALAD RECIPE
Gorgeous Salad Recipe (LC14186): A healthy recipe made of fresh green spinach & vegetables with a yogurt dressing.
Black pepper ground
How to make GORGEOUS SALAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For the apple sauce: Peel the green apple skin & cut into small pieces.
3. Grate the ginger & keep it aside.
4. In a heavy bottom pan, heat the olive oil add chopped green apple & ginger saute well.
5. Reduce the heat and add the orange juice & stir well
6. Now add pepper, salt and brown sugar & mix well.
7. Cover the lid for few minutes until apples are very soft and tender.
8. Use a potato masher, to mash the cooked apples to make a chunky applesauce.
9. Transfer the applesauce into a small bowl. This can also be stored in the refrigerator for a week.
10. For the salad: Boil the potatoes in the pressure cooker.
11. Peel the skin and cut the potatoes into small pieces.
12. Peel the cucumber skin and slice into small pieces.
13. Peel the carrot skin and slice into small pieces.
14. Blanch the carrot for few minutes in the boiling water.
15. Immediately transfer the carrot into sieve and drain the excess water.
16. In a big serving bowl add greek yogurt, cream, apple sauce (prepared earlier), olive oil, honey, salt, pepper and saute well.
17. Add boiled potatoes, cucumber, carrot and spinach leaves and mix well.
18. Before serving add Pomegranate seeds, walnuts and mint leaves (optional).
19. Serve with bread.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Mixing bowl - glass