FOCACCIA RECIPE (#LC14104) - Focaccia, an Italian bread is made with flour and fresh herbs. For an extra edge in flavour, sun dried tomatoes and olives are added.
All Purpose flour
How to make FOCACCIA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Make a medium soft dough using all purpose flour, dry yeast , salt, milk powder.
3. Add olive oil and knead it in.
4. Once kneading is done, to check pull the dough and it should stretch.
5. Rest it for about 40-50 minutes in a warm place until double in size.
6. Knock back the dough a few time with your fist to remove the air out of the risen dough.
7. Mix half the herbs in to the dough.
8. Knead the herbs in gently.
9. Place the dough in a baking container. Sprinkle with balance half of the herbs, rock salt and sun dried tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil.
10. Rest it for another 30 -40 min.
11. Preheat oven to 180°C
12. Bake at 180°C in a preheated oven about 15-20 min
13. Remove from oven and drizzle with olive oil.
14. Serve hot
Baking tin - Square