DRUMS OF HEAVEN RECIPE
DRUMS OF HEAVEN (LC14304) - A slight twist to your ordinary chicken lollipop, this chicken wings fried and tossed in schezwan sauce is a famous appetizer. The sauce make the chicken more succulent.
Washed & Cleaned
White pepper ground
Red chilli paste
How to make DRUMS OF HEAVEN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the lolipop, cut the chicken wings meat from one end to show the bone and give the shape of a lollipop.
3. To marinate the chicken, along with chicken wings, mix together egg, corn flour, chicken stock powder, salt & white pepper powder.
4. Add finely chopped garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, green chili & red chili paste.
5. Mix them well & marinate the chicken wings for 2 -3 hours.
6. To fry the chicken, heat the oil in a wok & deep fry the marinated chicken wings over medium heat.
7. Fry both the sides of the chicken about 5 - 7 minutes or until it turns crisp & golden color.
8. Heat the oil in a pan & add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger, green chili & red chili paste.
9. Saute for 2- 3 minutes or until onion turns translucent. Add tomato ketchup & mix well.
10. Add salt, chicken stock powder, white pepper powder.
11. Add finely chopped coriander leaves & pour water to give a thick consistency of the sauce.
12. Add cornflour mixture & mix well.
13. Finally add the fried chicken pieces, finely chopped coriander leaves & spring onion in the sauce.
14. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Flat Bottomed pan