CUCUMBER RAITA RECIPE
Cucumber Raita (#LC14119): A classic accompaniment to Indian meal, Beaten yogurt is mixed with cucumber. It tastes best with Biryani
Chaat masala powder
How to make CUCUMBER RAITA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash and rinse cucumber and grate.
3. Finely chop the green chili.
4. Whip yogurt.
5. Add sugar, chaat masala, ginger paste, green chili into the whipped yogurt and mix well.
6. Allow to chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
7. Serve cold.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass