COLD SALAD OF CHICK PEA WITH LABNEH DRESSING RECIPE
Cold Salad of Chickpea with Labneh Dressing Recipe (LC14189) : This salad is with middle eastern flavors & a yogurt based dressing.
Black pepper ground
How to make COLD SALAD OF CHICK PEA WITH LABNEH DRESSING RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Boil the potatoes in the pressure cooker.
3. Remove the potato skin and cut the boiled potatoes into slices.
4. Wash the green grapes and cut into half.
5. Grate the cucumber finely.
6. Clean and chop the mint leaves.
7. In a large bowl, combine labneh, mint leaves, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
8. Add pepper powder, chick pea, sliced potato and mix well.
9. Add grated cumcumber and grapes.
10. Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold.
Middle Eastern Recipes