CARROT HALWA RECIPE
Carrot Halwa Recipe (#LC14140): Carrot Halwa Recipe (#LC14140): This step by step recipe with photos shows you how to make a simple and easy Indian sweet with fresh carrots and milk also known as Gajar halwa for an after meal sweet treat.
How to make CARROT HALWA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the carrot skin & grate finely. Finely chop the almonds & pistachio nut into small pieces.
3. Heat ghee over medium fire in a thick-bottomed pan.
4. Add grated carrots, stir for one minute.
5. Add milk and cook until carrots are tender.
6. Add sugar and continue cooking, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
7. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
8. Turn off heat. Add cardamom powder (and raisins if using)
9. Garnish with pistachio and almonds.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid