BROCCOLI MANCHURIAN WITH SPICY PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE
Broccoli Manchurian (LC14184) : This Indo chinese recipe, made of broccoli coated with spicy pepper sauce is a dry starter, perfect for parties and gatherings.
Red bell peppers
Red Chilli long
All Purpose flour
How to make BROCCOLI MANCHURIAN WITH SPICY PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a saucepan, add water to boil and add some salt.
3. Separate the floret from the broccoli and wash them.
4. Add the broccoli florets to the boiling water to blanch for a few minutes.
5. Remove from the flame and strain the water through a sieve.
6. Dry the florets of broccoli with a cloth & keep aside.
7. Chop the red bell pepper, fresh red chilies and ginger.
8. Put them in the blender and add sesame seeds.
9. Add soya sauce and grind them into a smooth paste.
10. Now toss the broccoli florets with the paste till mixed well.
11. Add plain flour and corn flour. Mix well until all the ingredients are coated evenly.
12. In a heavy bottom pan, once the oil is hot add florets one by one to fry.
13. Use tongs to gently flip each florets and cook until both sides turn golden brown.
14. Transfer the fried florets to a paper towel to drain excess oil.
15. Take the spicy pepper sauce in a small serving bowl.
16. Arrange the broccoli florets in a toothpick / skewer.
17. Serve with spicy pepper sauce (LC 14185 refer serve with for recipe link) or ketchup.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Indian RecipesChinese Recipes