BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE
BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE (LC14314) - Super moist muffins made from ripe bananas and nuts with sour cream. These can be served as a perfect little snack.
Cut into small pieces
All Purpose flour
1 1/2 Cup
How to make BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the banana skin & cut into small cubes.
3. Using the fork finely mash the banana & keep it aside.
4. Finely chop the walnuts.
5. Melt the butter in the pan.
6. In a large bowl, combine together melted butter & sugar. Whisk them well.
7. Add eggs & whisk them well. Add vanilla extract.
8. Take another large bowl, add flour, salt & baking soda. Mix them well.
9. Add cinnamon powder & mix well.
10. In the flour, add the melted butter mixture & fold them well.
11. Add mashed banana & fold them well.
12. Add sour cream, chopped walnut & mix well.
13. Place the muffin cups in the muffin tray.
14. Preheat oven at 350℉ / 175°.
15. Take an ice-cream scoop & place the dough inside the muffin cups & top with chopped walnut.
16. Bake for 15 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the muffins comes out clean.
17. Cool the muffin tray for 10 minutes before removing the muffins to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Muffin Baking Tray