ALOO BHAJI RECIPE
Aloo Bhaji Recipe (#LC14042): This potato dish is to be eaten with Dosa.
Dry Red Chili
Boiled & cubed
How to make ALOO BHAJI RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a cooking pan heat some oil. When hot, put the mustard seeds and let it pop. Then add the urad dal, dry red chilis & curry leaves cook stirring till the dal turns golden.
3. Add onions and cooking stirring till the edges turn slightly brown. Add green chillies, turmeric powder and stir well.
4. Add the potato pieces and salt to taste
5. Mix using a wooden spatula and mash the potato pieces gently. Let it cook for a little while longer till all of the potato has absorbed the spices.
6. Serve hot with any kind of Dosa.
Cooking Pot - Kadai